THE STAUFEN ACADEMY
ENABLING PEAK PERFORMANCE. FOR A SUSTAINABLE CULTURE OF CHANGE.
In order to stay one step ahead of the competition in the future, it is of fundamental importance for companies not only to continuously develop themselves, but also their own employees.
More than 100 experienced trainers and 70 international BestPractice partners support you in your individual training and development. We have set ourselves the goal of empowering our learners with new, high-quality learning formats where they want to be empowered: offline, online or blended!
Developing global competence for excellent processes and excellent management – that’s what we stand for.
They offer practical training, customized in-house seminars, comprehensive qualification programs, blended learning concepts, BestPractice visits and tours, and events and conferences.
Take a look at the current 2022 academy program now! (Portuguese version)
It’s always the right time for your continuing education. Practical experience offered in everything from management and leadership training, lean-specialist and Six Sigma programs all the way to training for specialists. There is sure to be something suitable for you!
We’re looking forward to seeing you again in person at our seminars as of September 2021. The following conditions currently apply for participation on site as per the Corona regulation valid as of August 16, 2021:
- Admission is permitted to those who have been immunized, have recovered, or been vaccinated (please present proof)
- Admission for those who have not been immunized is only possible with a test result taken no later than a maximum of 24 hours (antigen quick test) and a maximum of 48 hours (PCR test) prior to the seminar
- A mask requirement (medical mask, FFP2 or FFP3) applies for everyone on the premises
- The standard hygiene rules of course also apply (see the following link for our hygiene procedures)
If we are forced to switch to online mode again due to a rise in the Corona incidence level, we will inform all participants in due time.
LEARN WHEN AND WHERE YOU WANT ONLINE. MOBILE. As part of our blended learning approach, we offer online webinars and web-based training courses on various topics in addition to our open seminars and in-house training courses. You can use our e-learning offer to prepare for, follow-up on and accompany seminars. In our webinars you experience…E-Learning
ACHIEVE YOUR LEARNING TARGETS
WITH OUR ONLINE COURSES
Benefit from our 5 online training success factors:
- Strong focus on your learning objectives: during the preparation of an online course, our trainers are even more concerned with the learning objectives and the knowledge you should gain during a course.
- Interactivity: your personal challenges and concerns are given a lot of space. Look forward to being very involved thanks to many activities during the training.
- Media mix: our trainers provide a lot of variety in the use of media. Video cameras, Miro boards (digital collaborative whiteboards), PowerPoint presentations and physical flipcharts, among others, are used in regular rotation.
- Group work: thanks to Miro boards, group work is conducted effectively in our online trainings. You will work on several exercises with your fellow training participants.
- Practical application of what you have learned: you will have the opportunity to present exercises yourself in front of the group. You will also be given plenty of time to reflect on what you have learned.
The Staufen Academy
The further development of people in organizations has always been close to our hearts for our academy. We would like to encourage you to drive the topic “learning organization” in your area of responsibility! It is indispensable for today’s world. Our new academy program offers you customized formats and topics for this purpose.